View Single Post
Old 09-02-2018, 08:17 PM

bhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebhb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I used to work in the newspaper/magazine wholesale industry until I got made redundant in 2009. As far as I’m concerned, if all newspapers and magazines got shut down tomorrow, and all their staff, and the staff of the big wholesalers and distributors also lost their jobs, I’d love it. An extreme view, but one with which I am comfortable.