Thread: Monk Rumour: Nugent Bid
View Single Post
Old 27-07-2006, 12:10 PM
Flapping!!!!

Flappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by davematt
But the problem is, I am not. I know for a FACT, although I am not posting how I know etc, that we are very keen on Nugent and have made a bid. The fact that Nugent has been down for talks with Taylor before a bid was even made backs this up.

This is not a big Internet rumour I can assure you. Will it happen? I really think its 50/50. People like you just want to make me look stupid and make it look like I am falling for this, but I am in a better position than you to know that this is not just some made up gossip, which you obviously think it is.
Dave, not trying to make you look stupid at all.

Interested in your last comment
Quote:
but I am in a better position than you to know that this is not just some made up gossip
tell us more!

Vote Moo moo2