Thread: Adele - 25
View Single Post
Old 20-11-2015, 05:09 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
haven't listened, don't need to.

It'll be much the same format as all her others, well crafted songs, great vocal performances, her target market will adore it.

There's a reason why Adele rarely plays any gigs and why her album isn't on streaming services. The kind of people who buy Adele records aren't music geeks or gig goers. It's your nan and your Mum and Older sister and Dad, she'll do loads of TV, sell an absolute hatful of records leading up to xmas and then disappear off again for a couple of years and repeat the cycle.

You can criticise her for being boring and I have many times, but I guess she serves a purpose for label/her audience a like and she's making everyone a killing doing it.