Thread: Joey Barton
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 10:01 AM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxinthebox
hes mugged you off as well then! jeez. what else was he to say, he was bang to rights

if it it had been in a club he wouldnt have admited it so hastily. he knows he could have got a worse ban had he pleaded not guilty

hes a slimy little shit, that hasnt changed one bit despite his protestatons, and never will

shame because hes a bloody good footballer, just not a nice person at all
He could have just said nothing, he didn't have to come out & say anything.

He hasn't 'mugged me off' as you put it. Although he has obvious faults & can be an utter tool, I would like to think he can beat his demons & be a better person. I don't like how people in this country write people off & focus on all the negatives. He has a problem & I would like to believe him when he says he is trying to beat it.

Everybody has their faults, he isn't any different. There aren't any stories of him falling out of nightclubs off his face, cheating on his wife or beating women like other footballers. He's doing his best to change his ways & he's had a minor setback. I think there's been a major over-reaction.