View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 09:56 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wellquickwoody View Post
Just for you guys, hope you get to see it next season ��

To view the link you have to Register or Login
I know you love it when you get a response but you really are an arrogant twat. So you are finally going see your team in the Premier League, after half the teams in the entire league have already reached it. Are you old enough to remember the 4 previous seasons your Club have spent in their entire history in the top flight ?
And you never ever post on here, if things are going badly for your lot or we are doing well. Why should I, you may say but it just makes you a classic 'only sing when you're winning' merchant.
And I don't need to read to an article about how you lot have been bankrolled all the way to your success (which I honestly think has taken longer than it should have) probably breaking the FFP rules, along the way.
Laugh at us all you want today but let's see how you get on against Man C next season.