View Single Post
Old 21-11-2017, 10:06 AM
Banned by Moderators

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointsforprizes View Post
The amount of abuse I've received over the past 24 hours is not just hurtful it's damn right nasty.

I heard the rumour and passed it on over what I thought was a fan sharing forum. #cpfcfamily
I negged you and rightly so, no abuse, all I asked was could you supply a source of your nugget of info, naturally I'm still waiting