View Single Post
Old 14-03-2016, 05:55 PM

SwampThing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwampThing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwampThing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwampThing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwampThing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwampThing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwampThing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwampThing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwampThing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwampThing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwampThing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Douglas View Post
If any one would like to suggest any changes feel free, but this thread is not democratic and the power hungry despot in charge will as per F1 make his own mind up. Changes also have to be easy to implement but Master Yoda has offered to mod the spreadsheet so perhaps we should consider his suggestion of "more points for being one pos out rather than the basic 2pts for being top 5." Any other suggestions welcome.
If it's not too late, I would like to propose a very simple scoring system. It seems silly for a 1st place prediction to be worth the most when it's generally the easiest position to predict. So my suggestion is 5 points for each correct position prediction and 1 point for each incorrect prediction that's elsewhere in the top 5. Pole and fastest lap could be 5 points each too.