View Single Post
Old 16-03-2016, 11:50 AM

Mike Douglas : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Douglas : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Douglas : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Douglas : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Douglas : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Douglas : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Douglas : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Douglas : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Douglas : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Douglas : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Douglas : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hi folks, been a bit busy so not had time to rethink the scoring for this year despite some good suggestions. Perhaps next year?
Master Yoda suggested 2pts (as now) for an incorrect placing in the top five with 3 more points if only one place out. The more I think about this the more I like it.
Biggus Mikkus suggested some points for the "Driver of the Day". My question is who picks this and it might favour a naughty boy who started from the back. Could create some decent arguments on the thread though
Swamp Thing suggested 5 points for all correct forecasts in the top five. with 1 point for an incorrect forecast. 5 points for Pole and fastest lap. Like it and might even suggest an even more different scoring system with a higher score for getting place 5 correct as against first. It has been harder this past few seasons to get 5th correct.

Due to my tardiness in sorting this out I don't think we can apply changes this season but would like views on the above with the possibility of introducing change for the post summer break.