View Single Post
Old 29-04-2014, 05:33 PM

thepowells is noble in reason and infinite in facultythepowells is noble in reason and infinite in facultythepowells is noble in reason and infinite in facultythepowells is noble in reason and infinite in facultythepowells is noble in reason and infinite in facultythepowells is noble in reason and infinite in facultythepowells is noble in reason and infinite in facultythepowells is noble in reason and infinite in facultythepowells is noble in reason and infinite in facultythepowells is noble in reason and infinite in facultythepowells is noble in reason and infinite in faculty
Quote:
Originally Posted by danpalace07 View Post
West 'am this season was my first. Enjoyed it a lot, nice old ground and a good atmosphere. Can't really afford to being going round the country much as much as I'd like to and my Dad is a useless, fairweather bastard so no chance of getting him to cough up.
Remember standing under the floodlight pylon with my dad and the Brighton fans were throwing bottles at us which were smashing on the pylon and showering us with glass thought we lost though!