View Single Post
Old 17-02-2016, 03:33 PM

Dario_G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDario_G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDario_G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDario_G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDario_G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDario_G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDario_G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDario_G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDario_G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDario_G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDario_G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Nice to see footage of the 3-3 game V Ipswich from 86/87 on the Do the Wright Thing video. One of my first games that one. Mark Bright's debut as well. Remember they used to show all the goals from that season on the TV's in the maintand back to back at the time. Used to do my head in but would love to see them again now if anyone on the BBS has those old VHS tapes somewhere?