View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 10:46 PM
Probationary User

Wiltshire_red would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningWiltshire_red would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningWiltshire_red would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningWiltshire_red would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningWiltshire_red would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningWiltshire_red would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningWiltshire_red would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningWiltshire_red would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningWiltshire_red would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningWiltshire_red would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningWiltshire_red would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Wrexham fan here, I remember that game for different reasons, I think I was close to tears after that finale, but what a game. We managed to do it the next year in style, but how the fortunes of the two teams has differed over the past 40 years.

Hopefully, this year we get to our rightful place in the football league and you manage to stay in the PL.

Here’s some footage of that fateful night in 1977 from the Big Match on the following Sunday, starts with a chat with Terry Venables and Kenny Sansom at 33:45 and then the goals.

Enjoy !!!!!