View Single Post
Old 09-05-2015, 10:50 PM
Tired

Man of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMan of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMan of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMan of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMan of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMan of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMan of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMan of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMan of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMan of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMan of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by keltic eagle View Post
So would you not be better off moving to the other side of the whitehorse or another part of the ground. Surely it no shite sherlock that if your in that corner your going to get abuse. Doesn't matter which teams visiting.

I tried to move to the other side of the Whitehorse when I renewed last season as my younger boy loves the football but not the aggression and noise, but there were no seats spare. It's not always as easy as one may think.