View Single Post
Old 20-11-2017, 10:15 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
OK, maybe Iíve misunderstood what Iíve read.

The main difference Iím aware of is a shift in the balance of the flats, ie a smaller percentage to be social housing (no surprise there really).

Thing is, no other development company has beaten down the door of the council to develop Croydon, and goodness knows thereís been enough years to do so. Meanwhile potential retailers become increasingly reluctant to open in central Croydon whilst there is this uncertainty.

Iím not a huge fan of the other Westfields myself, but for us theyíre the only show in town.
I think the westfields are alright as far as shopping centres go. The main problem with the only one i go to (stratford a 3 or 4 times a year) is it just simply gets too busy. So it's just not a pleasant experience.

Seems pretty similar to the big malls you get in asia except they always seem deserted by comparison.