View Single Post
Old 14-03-2017, 02:08 AM

dufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanGoodsnake View Post
Well done mate ! I and about 20 people I know in Hastings usually go however this year none of us even got near buying one..
Emily eavis and her radio 1 platers are ruining it a little bit more every year and yes I'm absolutely still bitter I didn't get one.
Will do Isle of Wight or reading instead
Totally off topic how is Hastings? Like the look of it, thinking of moving down.