Thread: West Ham Fan TV
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 07:59 AM

Alfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
West Ham Fan TV

You may have already seen that West Ham fans slightly overacted (IMO) after the game. They posted numerous humorous videos on West Ham Fan TV ranting about the game when in reality they’re just being salty. I looked over these videos and gave my views and opinions.

Please like, share & subscribe!

To view the link you have to Register or Login