View Single Post
Old 26-06-2016, 11:34 AM

eaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglejez came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skin Up View Post
The ageist argument is a bit of a red herring anyway, there are more young people than old people in the country. It's just the over 65s turnout was exceptionally high (86%), there was nothing stopping the 18-35 demo from matching that turnout which would have seen remain romp home but they couldn't do it.
trying to find real data on under 30 turnout. Things I've seen suggested only 25% of all 18-24 year olds and 40% of those registered voted but can't get firmer source. Would be a bit of a shocker if true !