Thread: Suggested Team and Formation For: Everton (home)
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 12:43 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesy14 View Post
Despite what I said earlier re getting Wilf out wide, I do fully expect to see something like the following:

Speroni
TFM-Dann/Tomkins-Sakho-Ward
Townsend-Cabaye-Luka-Schlupp
Zaha-Benteke

Wouldn't be my choice but Hodgson seems to like the narrow, 2 banks of 4 - much like how Pulis has us playing a few years back.
Yes, I agree. I think that will be the midfield and attack. Dann will definitely start ahead of Tomkins if fit. And likewise PVA will start at left back if fit. I think Ward may get the nod over TFM at right back.