View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 08:35 AM

SilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
I can't remember much about him if I'm honest, but if he has the work rate and defensive ability as Joel Ward, but can pass the ball and keep possession better, then he is an upgrade imo, and at a reasonable price. That's not having a go at JW, but he's lost the ball too cheaply and too often over the last 12 months and at the very least needs some competition.
Agree with that. I tend to think quite a few players in the squad don't feel challenged enough so they get into a comfort zone. Cabaye under Pardew, Puncheon, Zaha last season as well as Bolasie, Townsend this season, even Pape and Joel as you say, not one of those players you could say could be replaced. I fear Benteke of late is almost the same since Wickham's injury and Remy just hasn't had enough to keep him on his toes. The quality of our squad depth is virtually non-existent.