View Single Post
Old 30-07-2013, 09:20 PM
SwimBikeRun!

Jacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Completed my first triathlon this weekend. 1hr 48mins for the Sprint distance in the Virgin Active London Triathlon. 750m swim, 20km cycle, 5km run. Made the top 100 (94th) in my age group - Male 45-49! Mind you no idea how many there actually were in my category!
Would have been faster but for a first tri I was very careful and slow in transition to make sure I was relaxed and comfortable. Great day out!

FOR F**K'S SAKE, MURRAY!!