View Single Post
Old 15-08-2013, 09:01 AM

Enfield eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Enfield eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Enfield eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Enfield eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Enfield eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Enfield eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Enfield eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Enfield eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Enfield eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Enfield eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Enfield eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacko View Post
Completed my first triathlon this weekend. 1hr 48mins for the Sprint distance in the Virgin Active London Triathlon. 750m swim, 20km cycle, 5km run. Made the top 100 (94th) in my age group - Male 45-49! Mind you no idea how many there actually were in my category!
Would have been faster but for a first tri I was very careful and slow in transition to make sure I was relaxed and comfortable. Great day out!
Well done. Would you do the London one again? Think I'm going to drop back to sprint distance for next year before trying Olympic again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=LXocmIHoVXM

cpfc - strength in times of unusualness