View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 08:59 PM

Kemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanepe View Post
Any recommendations on where to buy a wetsuit from? Like to try some on and get a decent fit.
Sigma Sport in Kingston used to do wetsuit fitting etc. Well they did a few years back when I bought mine, but that was in their old shop. I imagine they do still do it as it was the only place I found localish that stocked wetsuits at the time.

I've bitten the bullet and signed up for Outlaw Iron next year, and just for good measure and a chance to recce the course a bit the Outlaw Half as well. I must be mad, though I do have a decent level of fitness. Need to really work on my swim between now and then though, am considering getting a coach if anyone knows of a local one or one in Central London.