Thread: Lions tour 2017
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 08:29 AM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Mako on the bench for me. I think Hartley has a shout but he isn't even the best England hooker. I'd have Launchberry before Gray. Daly and Watson ahead of Nowell although if North finds form I'd prefer him. Very difficult to choose a captain. If Warburton is a starter then why not have him again but I'm not sure he is.

www.bensheroestrust.org

I'm a reasonable man, get off my case...