Thread: Lions tour 2017
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 09:05 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Don't see how Warburton starts. He's not getting close to 6 or 8 and Tipuric is a much better open side.

In fact I really don't see many Welsh players making the 15. I like the scrum half and I can see arguments for halfpenny over Hogg (though personally I wouldn't. The front five is going to be English and Irish with maybe a Gray in there. North if fit and playing well would obviously make the team but it's been an awful long while and I want to see more than just one game. Faletau is also exceedingly good if fit but again 8 is loaded.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.

Last edited by Adlerhorst; 12-03-2017 at 09:08 AM.