Thread: Lions tour 2017
View Single Post
Old 13-03-2017, 01:40 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Now I don't see how you play Itoje in the back row. I mean where? I don't see that leaving out Stander to get Lawes in the team is a sensible choice (I don't think they'll leave Tipuric out, but I am not entirely against Itoje at 7, though if they were going down that route Warburton would have a better claim with Itoje in the second row). In fact I am not even sure Lawes is close to a certainty for the squad. Is he going ahead of Itoje or Launchbury, not for me. Is he going ahead of the two Irish locks, again no for me. I think Gray probably goes, so it is between him and AWJ for a sixth lock (assuming we take six).
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.