View Single Post
Old 31-01-2018, 12:24 PM

SussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If i was a West Ham fan i would be gutted with what has happened to their club with the move away from Upton Park to the London Stadium.

Just like the soul has been ripped out with their club with their support dotted around a sprawling athletics stadium.

It is just not really a football ground very disjointed and soulless.

Only on a few occasions did they all really get behind their team and it was quite loud. I was in the first few rows of the Upper Tier and was expecting a worse view but wasn't that bad.

Even our support was very subdued due to the split between the lower and upper tiers.

Wouldn't be surprised if Gold & Sullivan decided to sell up quite soon and cash in their chips.

The only positives were the access to/from the Stadium and the security checks were well organised.

1st time i have used Pudding Mill Lane DLR much better and closer than Stratford and good access to/from to the Away Turnstiles.

Compared to Brighton away a walk in the park!