Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 25-06-2016, 12:48 AM

Unique Weasel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUnique Weasel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUnique Weasel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUnique Weasel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUnique Weasel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUnique Weasel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUnique Weasel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUnique Weasel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUnique Weasel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUnique Weasel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUnique Weasel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Cant get much worse. And that's the thing, I have hope that this country can be a world power again but we need to start our manufacturing industry again providing much needed jobs, we also need to build affordable housing etc.

It wont be easy we will have to work hard without Europe, but this country has shown that they can rally to achieve a goal.

I still have hope this country can be Great again, but at the moment there is too much inequality between the rich and poor, the big companies have too much power over us and the government.

We must remember we control our own destiny now and are not being dictated to by the EU bureaucrats, we can decide how to run our own country again without all the red tape, surely this is a good thing, maybe not financially in the short term we have to start thinking long term.

I would like to thank spellcheck as without it this post would not have been possible.

Last edited by Unique Weasel; 25-06-2016 at 01:00 AM.