Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 25-06-2016, 01:04 AM
Banned by Moderators

Salad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique Weasel View Post
So the richest 15 people lost £4 billion between them because of the stock market dropping. Ill cry myself to sleep tonight, those poor billionaires how will they feed themselves.

Well as you can probably tell i am not one of those 15 people, I like many other "young" people am struggling financially, and as I went to Ingram Boys High school for the Criminally Insane I also do not have a very good education.

I don't know about economics as I don't have any money, I don't know about pensions as I don't have a pension, I don't know about shares as I don't have shares.

All I know is that the current system is not working for me and many of my friends and family. This was the only way I could make a change to my country, I don't know if this will be a good change, but for someone like me who has no money, no job, no hope of moving out on my own then leaving the EU cant make my life much worse.

And as for those of you who are now financially worse off boo (insert expletive here) hoo, see that worried feeling in the pit of your stomach that your feeling right now because you are now only worth x amount where as yesterday you had more, well that is the feeling that %52 of the country has every day of their lives.

Thats why I voted out thats why most of my friends voted out thats why my family all voted out (apart from that racist uncle we all have).

And as for the economic implication, I don't care about rich people making money all I care about are the poor people struggling day to day.

The Banks can suck my male chicken.
I wouldn't write yourself off. Your written English is very good. There were a few (repeated) rhetorical devices used in your post. Maybe you could work on a market stall or in sales?