Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 25-06-2016, 01:13 AM
Banned by Moderators

Salad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
Back in March I posted this:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

I received no answer and I'm still ignorant of really how being outside the EU will effect the UK's biggest export - financial services.
In a worse case scenario, exported financial services could be majorly reduced.
That's why they build such big buildings. Stand your ground and don't cow to them. Yes convenience is nice, but don't let them use convenience to blackmail you. At the end of the day, they like London, and they like speaking English. It'll be fine.