Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 25-06-2016, 01:31 AM

Unique Weasel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUnique Weasel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUnique Weasel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUnique Weasel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUnique Weasel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUnique Weasel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUnique Weasel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUnique Weasel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUnique Weasel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUnique Weasel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUnique Weasel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipungu View Post
I'm not rich. Not from a rich family. Wasn't privately educated. Don't own a home. Won't be getting a home anytime soon because I simply can't afford one. Don't have any savings. Have student debt.

But I work hard and am getting somewhere, slowly. The leave vote just made that path all that more difficult. For me and my siblings.

To get at those few at the top, you were happy to hamstring people not that much better off than you. You've admitted ignorance to a whole host of things, yet lay the blame of your fortunes at the feet of the EU. What exactly has the EU done to put you in your situation?

I hate that I sound like a Conservative.
Sounds like I am from a similar background to you, and am in a similar situation, I don't wish hardship on anyone apart from the big corporations and banks who I think have screwed over all of us well off and poor (I hope you at least agree on this point). I did not realize the immediate effect of leaving the EU.

Sorry if my vote today has reduced your living situation that wasn't my intention with my vote. But I truly believe that although we wont be in the EU in the near future not too much will change the Pound will bounce back everyone is panicking unnecessarily at the moment.