Thread: Bakary Sako
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 03:49 PM

glenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglenn.f came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Admittedly Sako never made the impact you'd hope he would make but i prefer to make a fairer assessment of his game when he eventually gets a start in a game (more impacts like today and others, then it may be academic). Its pretty difficult getting yourself into a game at any level especially when an impact is needed in chasing a game as i'm sure a few of the porky BBS'ers could testify when they are out there rolling back the years in the Sunday league. Again he's being played well out of position and being expected to be a saviour in a role completely alien to him, yet here we are steaming into another scapegoat on the back of a fifteen minute appearance.