View Single Post
Old 23-02-2018, 05:37 AM
Veteran

JJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones14 View Post
Channel Seven here in Aus are a disgrace.
Completely agree, the coverage here is shocking. I know there are occasional exceptions, but it often feels like they don't bother to show most other non-Aus competitors, then show the Aussie, then replay it to death while the next competitors are doing their thing. It's pathetic. It's the same with the summer Olympics too.

The BBC might have it's own issues, but at least they try and show most of the competition even when there may not be any Brits involved. I was in the UK last week, and I thought their coverage pisses all over Channel 7's.