View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 03:25 PM
An Alpha Deplorable.

Mat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
Does that mean you are warming to Corbyn as well ?

Actually I do have some love in my heart for Corbyn. He is a man of principle. Now I think those principles are destructive and treacherous but, to give credit where it is due, he sticks by those.

Of course, those self-same principles also make him an incredibly poor choice to actually lead a major political party because he brings absolutely no real leadership credibility to the table and will actively side with the interests of foreign people over that of the British but I get why people voted for him.

And that is the wider problem we have. For a whole host of reasons we have a political elite who seem to genuinely offer no real viable options. The left are not interested in anything other than patting themselves on the back about how damn tolerant they are (and woe betide anybody who dares to mess with that programme) and the right sold their souls out to corporate interests decades ago. Both support globalisation for different reasons.

So you have a vacuum. Which people like Trump are looking to fill.