View Single Post
Old 18-12-2009, 02:37 PM
Kitler

Baldy worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterBaldy worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterBaldy worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterBaldy worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterBaldy worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterBaldy worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterBaldy worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterBaldy worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterBaldy worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterBaldy worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterBaldy worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitter
Fred and Betty had a great relationship where they lived in the Old People's Home.Every Thursday Fred would goto her room and she would give him a hand job.

This went on for several months until one day Betty was rushed to hospital for an operation. When she came back to the Old people's home after a couple of weeks she bumped into Fred.

"Are you coming round tomorrow for the usual ?"

"I'm really sorry Betty but while you were away I've met somebody called Doris and we are now seeing each other every day and she looks after me in the same way as you used to do with her hands"

"Oh Fred" said Betty, almost in tears, "we had such a good time together each Thursday, I thought you were happy with the way things were going. What has this Doris woman got that I haven't got ?"

"Parkinson's Disease" said Fred.

edited for cock up in the punchline !
I'm leaving on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again.

Last edited by Baldy; 18-12-2009 at 02:41 PM.