View Single Post
Old 06-02-2014, 09:16 PM
Who give you extra?

thehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Took me an hour to get from Gipsy Hill to Clapham Junction this morning. Glad I only make that journey once every month.
I've been happily getting the 8.01 to Epsom in the mornings recently and its only ever been a few minutes late. Its not a very frequent service and I know that my time is due for it to be massively delayed/cancelled.

I reckon Southern were expecting a snow day or two in January and February and hence gave everyone a load of holiday or something.