View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 11:42 AM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by FraserH
I appreciate house music but most of it is to "twiddly" for my liking. I prefer music with a harder edge and my first love is techno with a smattering of tech-house.

Me too, I started out going to "hardcore" raves such orange club at the rocket and Knowledge at the SW1. I then graduated on to places like Eurobeat at club uk but hates the atmosphere of pilled/coked up wannabe gangsters. I eventually fell into the free party scene in places like Hackney,Dalston and forests in and around sussex and Hampshire.... These always seemed to play hard acid style techno. which to this day still gets me going !!