View Single Post
Old 17-03-2016, 09:01 PM
Lurker

zaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Always a bit of a lottery for the first race, and I've not had a chance to keep up with the goings-on during testing much.

Also, I'm working at Goodwood all weekend and won't get a chance to see any of the Aus GP coverage at all

Anyways, I think I'll just play it safe for now:

1) Hamilton
2) Vettel
3) Rosberg
4) Bottas
5) Kimi

PP+FL) Lewis.