View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 02:11 PM

Lombardo's hair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo's hair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo's hair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo's hair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo's hair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo's hair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo's hair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo's hair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo's hair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo's hair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo's hair came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by N Herts Eagle View Post
You were doing so well and then you had to throw in the Mossad bit, does that not give you just a tiny little clue that something might not be adding up with your story next you will be telling me all the Jews working in the Twin Towers were told to stay away....but carry on believe what you want.
Mossad agents were arrested after being reported celebrating the planes hitting towers and later released. They said later they were there to record the event! How did they know it was going to happen? And israelis were stopped in a van painted with a building with a plane crashing into it. The van was full of explosives again they were later released. The intended target washington bridge. Its no secret that America is closely allied to israel. Its on the say so of israel we invaded iraq for wmd.
This is truly my last post as those who believe The official line are unlikely to be swayed and people like myself are more cynical about governments and their agendas and the people that control them

Last edited by Lombardo's hair; 02-01-2018 at 02:15 PM.