View Single Post
Old 20-09-2017, 04:06 PM

Louis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Is the whole complaint that he joked that her relatives might have ebola?
No, that was part of it .... my take ...

Before the recent allegations, there were reports of Aluko being criticised online and not being happy about it.

My guess, particularly as two or three other players (Spence, Sanderson and Asante I think) are supporting Aluko, there is something in her claims against Sampson. He did say something about needing to improve his communication, although denied he'd said what she claimed he had.

It's a pity for England womens team, as they have improved a lot since he took over, and credit has to go to him for much of this.