View Single Post
Old 13-10-2017, 08:02 PM

wigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
I am just interested in when and why I would swap from Chelsea to Palace.

Many posters have cited this rumour over the years.
Still you will have the best of both worlds tomorrow.