View Single Post
Old 06-03-2016, 06:02 PM

The12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm no where near resigned to relegation nor do I consider it our fate. I'm getting really p1ssed off and frustrated with the shocker of a run we are on though. Everything seems to be going wrong doesn't it?!

The good news is we have 33pts on the board and a vastly superior gd compared to some of the teams below. Villa are done. Newcastle and Norwich have to win 3 and draw 1 of their last nine and us lose all our games as it stands- that's if we lost all our games. I can see us getting a win or three draws in there somewhere (at least) - that means those teams have to win 4 and draw 1 of their last 9 games and I'm not sure they will do it. I'll also be dumbfounded if this shocker of a run continues - everything crossed it doesn't.