Thread: Betfair trading
View Single Post
Old 29-10-2009, 03:30 PM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finbar
I backed Murphy in the snooker tonight last night at 1.78, 1.79 and 1.8, looks like I should have waited as he's since been matched at 1.84 but am hoping he comes in to 1.75. Can see a lot of people wanting to oppose Hendry
Lowered my sights to 1.77 and had that matched for a 1% profit, now trying to back Murphy again at 1.78 as I think he'll come down still further, looks very much the kind of market with enough liquidity to keep recycling back / lay bets for a good proft, he'll probably drift and stay there now I've said that