View Single Post
Old 19-03-2012, 05:47 PM

Budgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBudgie Byrne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Melody
I fail to see how anyone can vote for Ken
I am amazed and very disappointed that the Labour party decided to go with Ken yet again. I would have liked to have seen Oona King given the opportunity.

KL is turning into a real liability with his Tax issues and now he has apparently promised to make London a beacon of Islam in a very cynical attempt to win votes from the Muslim community.

It would have been a better position to make London a beacon or understanding between all faiths and non faiths. I am sure people of other religions and of no faith will be overjoyed with his latest attempt to secure votes from just one section of the community.

He has of course been accused before of links to Islamic fundamentalism. It was only two years ago that in Tower Hamlets, he campaigned against his own party’s candidate to back a controversial independent politician, who had been sacked by Labour for his links to a Muslim extremist group. I just do not understand why he was allowed to get away with this?

I am amazed that Labour cannot find a better option than Ken?

[Malcolm Allison, Flamboyant manager with the fedora hat 1927 - 2010 The Eagles "Godfather" RIP