View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017, 06:07 PM

CPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
FAO Steve Parish - £5 tickets for Bolton replay

As the club now has a lot of money can I suggest the Bolton replay ticket price is set at £5.

Another local south London club has for years had a game in the season for £5 and seeing that the fans have had to endure such a painful experience in many ways I think this suggestion should be seriously considered.

As the opposition is in the third tier, it would be nice to have this game on general sale from the offset. After the situation with Stoke in the cup where we pulled in 17k because the game only went on general sale a few days before the game, I would like to think lessons have been learned.

It would be nice to have a full house for a midweek night game. The money saved by the fans can go on