View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017, 06:16 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC since 1989 View Post
As the club now has a lot of money can I suggest the Bolton replay ticket price is set at £5.

Another local south London club has for years had a game in the season for £5 and seeing that the fans have had to endure such a painful experience in many ways I think this suggestion should be seriously considered.

As the opposition is in the third tier, it would be nice to have this game on general sale from the offset. After the situation with Stoke in the cup where we pulled in 17k because the game only went on general sale a few days before the game, I would like to think lessons have been learned.

It would be nice to have a full house for a midweek night game. The money saved by the fans can go on
I'm sure Steve will be really happy to receive your advice

On what planet does anyone think we would have a full house for a 3rd round replay against Bolton ?

Seriously some fkin people