View Single Post
Old 21-05-2014, 08:24 PM

macstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie View Post
Whilst I agree that he should not have shouted at you, it may not have been a minor delay overall. Firstly, he surely would have been pissed off at more than just one delay (probably a few over the last few weeks) otherwise that is a very odd and extreme reaction to one situation; secondly that 5 minute delay may have caused him to miss a connecting train. However, that doesn't mean it is OK to shout at you.
The shouting was nothing mate, just walked past trying to ignore, biting my lip!