View Single Post
Old 23-05-2014, 07:20 AM

flightyknighty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineflightyknighty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineflightyknighty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineflightyknighty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineflightyknighty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineflightyknighty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineflightyknighty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineflightyknighty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineflightyknighty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineflightyknighty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineflightyknighty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
I guess it depends on personal preference. I am glad Govia won (obviously!), I had heard a few unsettling things about FCC (not First as a whole might I add) and their management style.

Interesting that they are finally replacing the 442 units on Gatwick Express. It is about time in all fairness the 442s are falling apart.
I agree. From a staff point of view and for those who remember connex pleased govia have got it. changing franchise always risky. Now hopefully can concentrate on service as long as network rail improve infrastructure as well.