View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 11:50 AM

palacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
This is why I’m against the idea in general. Goaline tech works because it is automated and takes a split second. My fear is that using video replays will kill the game I love.

It’s made rugby more of a chore for me. Simple decisions now often go to the video ref and makes the game far more drawn out. It also kind of kills celebration. A team will go over for a try, there’s celebration, and then within a second the ref goes upstairs and everything stops. 30 seconds (if you’re lucky) later the ref confirms it’s a try and then there’s a less passionate cheer.

It’s just less fun.
Maybe good if they limit it to penalty's or offsides and fouls that created a goal