View Single Post
Old 29-01-2013, 11:40 PM
loving palace since 1987

jabbski would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningjabbski would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningjabbski would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningjabbski would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningjabbski would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningjabbski would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningjabbski would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningjabbski would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningjabbski would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningjabbski would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningjabbski would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
I'm a season ticket holder in the Arthur Wait and whilst the facilities aren't great, I'd agree its got to be the Main Stand to be refurbished first for the sake of corporate facilities, etc. for the future.

I don't think the Arthur is that bad to be honest either. I doubt the roof can be any higher than it is now or residents would complain, so you probably can't build a second tier or get any more seats in (unlike main stand where there is room to get more seats). If anything, a new roof structure for the Arthur without the pillars and maybe converting the wood seats from row 26 onwards to plastic seats and its job done for me.

Finally, I wouldn't mind seeing the main camera position from Arthur Wait being switched over to the "new" Main Stand too. I think our ground would look ace from there with the holmesdale fanatics and CPFC advertising in the far corner, along with the sight of both home and away fans getting behind the team. When Selhurst is rocking, TV never does it justice as it is.