View Single Post
Old 26-06-2016, 02:15 PM

DHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
- started to annoy me a little this morning. Trying to position herself as looking to protect the Scottish people, not seek Independence. If that was the case wouldn't the rhetoric be aimed at the UK Government seeking to influence how Scotland would be protected during negotiations and ensuring she had a seat and say at the table rather than seeking to pinch the UK's chair and gain Independence. She is a canny player who has consistently positioned herself as the voice of reason and maturity but as things get increasingly real for her she is forced to expose that she is after all a politician. There are so many worse though.
I agree, she has to be careful how she goes about this - a failed plea could see Scotland stuck in the United Kingdom with even more bad will between the English and the Scots (or the English and her?), and I saw something this morning about Scotland's government deficit being 9.4% of GNI when the maximum is meant to be 3%. If this is the case, you would assume she is aware of it, and it could be her downfall!