Thread: Monk Rumour: Nugent Bid
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2006, 03:44 PM

pedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Gooders
Yeah, but to another club that is selling all its best players?
we are only restructuring with a view to pushing on whilst Preston appear to be consolidating their position for long term financial survival. There is a big difference between the two. Although I am not one of them I think there are plenty on here who would argue whether 'One Size' fits into our 'best players' category!